Pages

Thursday 9 December 2021

Making Honycombe

 Aim:

I want to find out how to make honeycomb.e

Research:

The hokey pokey

Hokey pokey recipe

Method:

Equipment

  • 5 table spoons of Sugar
  • Pinch of Baking soda
  • 2 table spoons of Goldon Syrup
  • Bunsen burner equipment
  • Pot
  • Saptula
  • Baking Paper
Instructions
    1. Get your equipment.
    2. Watsh your hands.
    3. Add your sugar and goldon syrup to your pot.
    4. Set up your Bunsen burner.
    5. Use a blue flame.
    6. Melt then boil the sugar.
    7. Turn off the gass
    8. Add the baking soda.
    9. Mix all the ingredients together.
    10. Pour out the honeycombe on to baking paper.
    11. Let it cool.
    12. Clean up your equipment.
Result:

Discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.